Coaching Leaders and Facilitating Workshops
To Solve Problems, Seize Opportunities and Make Real, Sustainable Change
I am an executive, life coach and facilitator with over 30 years of experience based in Canterbury, Kent.
I help individuals and groups find their way through tricky or complicated problems and make sustainable changes for the future.
I work with individuals or teams of varying seniority. I live near Canterbury but offer a service throughout the UK. I prefer to work face to face but can also offer sessions by Zoom [or phone if you prefer].
As a coach I help individuals with the following areas:
- Developing assertiveness
- Developing confidence
- Time management
- Helping them through change
- Building resilience
- Career planning – preparing for role/career changes
- Support in managing stress, change, conflict or crisis
- Improving personal communication style
- Identifying solutions to specific work-related issues by exploring options and evaluating the pros and cons in a given situation
- Problem solving and tough decision making
- Enhancing personal impact and performance through heightened self-awareness and understanding impact on others
As A Facilitator I help teams in the following areas:
- Team building
- Problem solving
- Developing a vision for their organisation
- Developing a strategy
- Preparing for change
- Project start ups and reviews
The Benefits Of An External Facilitator
- Increased participation from all group members especially the sponsor or event organiser
- Independent – no organisational bias and able to challenge the status quo to encourage a wider view of problems and opportunities
- Experience of working with other clients and industries helping to bring in new ways of looking at problems and solutions.
- Bringing a range of techniques and tools for group work
- Knowledge on how to plan and run successful workshops to get the most out of the investment in time and resources
- Managing group dynamics and the group process allowing the participants to focus on the content
- Keeping the group on track and ensuring nothing is missed to achieve the desired outcome
Get In Touch